Clicky

Detroitnerd--Weeping For The World's Wisdom

About all things in and around the Detroit area

Re: Detroitnerd--Weeping For The World's Wisdom

Postby D-Day » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:10 pm

frank - up in grand blanc wrote:
D-Day wrote:
Shark wrote:
We're all supposed to freak the fuck out because it's going to snow enough to cover that garden gnome in the flower bed. On a Sunday.

Isn't it just a little bit . . . insulting?


Says the guy who drove his shitty car into the flood waters last year and had to walk home through the stinky water.


OK....how did I miss the screed about hom driving through the flood? In any event, I just re-read it and fund his little gem

I drove my battered and rusty Volkswagen Golf around the lake that had formed in the middle of our Ferndale parking lot and tried heading down Drayton. Big mistake: The water was very high, and I was out of my league here. I simply have zero experience driving in high water in anything that isn’t a Humvee.


God, I hope he's just embellishing and isn't ex-military. No way could anyone come out that stupid

My kid is a trained Humvee operator, and so I can assure you that dimmest of bulbs can, well, you get the idea...

So was I and you're right, it's not rocket science. And as far as military vehicles go, they're pretty fun to drive and pretty sturdy, too. I just thought it was an odd comparison for someone who was never in the military to make. Maybe not......but that doesn't make him any less of a pompous douchebag

It seems that Alan Stamm over at Deadline Detroit is no Dnerd fan either. This isn't the first time that world's most pretentious non-college graduate has been called out by him. Maybe WF pointed him here?
Yoo-Hoo, Metro Times: Ridiculing TV Snow Reports Is Being Captain ObviousAlan Stamm

Bulletin from Metro Times:

Watch the news and you'd think that the little flakes of snow were made of radioactive poison or something. . . . . It's snowmageddon! It's the snowpocalypse! We're going to be buried alive

That's how managing editor Michael Jackman reacts to the amped-up broadcast reflex we saw this weekend and surely will again before crocuses sprout.

A few hours into the storm that dumped nearly 17 inches at Metro Airport, he posted "A public service announcement about snow," as his blog headline says.

Every winter, the mainstream media crank up their fear machine and warn us that we're facing a great trial every time more than a few inches of snow fall. . . .

We're all supposed to freak the fuck out because it's going to snow enough to cover that garden gnome in the flower bed. On a Sunday.

Isn't it just a little bit . . . insulting?

Jackman slaps newspapers as well as newscasters. Unless a storm is toxic or truly epic, he suggests, "maybe the front page or lead segment could be about something newsworthy."

From where we sit, admiring a sun-brightened snowscape, severe weather alerts are news many people can use and noise anyone else can tune out.

As Metro Times reader Juan Perry comments Monday morning under Jackman's swipe: "When it's the third-biggest snow storm in recorded history I'd say it's news. How about you keep trying to be a real reporter rather than knocking down the work of others?"

Now that he's poked at overly dramatic TV news, we wonder what's ahead from Captain Obvious at Metro Times:

A post suggesting Mitch Albom is a formulaic writer?
Or that Roger Goodell is arrogant and out of touch?
One about politicians who exaggerate?
A claim that we're predatory vultures who siphon readers from larger publications?

http://deadlinedetroit.com/articles/114 ... NA6qWjF_Tp
Where the hell am I going? And what the hell am I doing in this handbasket?
User avatar
D-Day
Hot Fudge Sniper
 
Posts: 4267
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:19 pm
Location: Keeping Kentucky away from the rest of you

Re: Detroitnerd--Weeping For The World's Wisdom

Postby middle aged female » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:50 am

D-Day wrote:
frank - up in grand blanc wrote:
D-Day wrote:
Shark wrote:
We're all supposed to freak the fuck out because it's going to snow enough to cover that garden gnome in the flower bed. On a Sunday.

Isn't it just a little bit . . . insulting?


Says the guy who drove his shitty car into the flood waters last year and had to walk home through the stinky water.


OK....how did I miss the screed about hom driving through the flood? In any event, I just re-read it and fund his little gem

I drove my battered and rusty Volkswagen Golf around the lake that had formed in the middle of our Ferndale parking lot and tried heading down Drayton. Big mistake: The water was very high, and I was out of my league here. I simply have zero experience driving in high water in anything that isn’t a Humvee.


God, I hope he's just embellishing and isn't ex-military. No way could anyone come out that stupid

My kid is a trained Humvee operator, and so I can assure you that dimmest of bulbs can, well, you get the idea...

So was I and you're right, it's not rocket science. And as far as military vehicles go, they're pretty fun to drive and pretty sturdy, too. I just thought it was an odd comparison for someone who was never in the military to make. Maybe not......but that doesn't make him any less of a pompous douchebag

It seems that Alan Stamm over at Deadline Detroit is no Dnerd fan either. This isn't the first time that world's most pretentious non-college graduate has been called out by him. Maybe WF pointed him here?
Yoo-Hoo, Metro Times: Ridiculing TV Snow Reports Is Being Captain ObviousAlan Stamm

Bulletin from Metro Times:

Watch the news and you'd think that the little flakes of snow were made of radioactive poison or something. . . . . It's snowmageddon! It's the snowpocalypse! We're going to be buried alive

That's how managing editor Michael Jackman reacts to the amped-up broadcast reflex we saw this weekend and surely will again before crocuses sprout.

A few hours into the storm that dumped nearly 17 inches at Metro Airport, he posted "A public service announcement about snow," as his blog headline says.

Every winter, the mainstream media crank up their fear machine and warn us that we're facing a great trial every time more than a few inches of snow fall. . . .

We're all supposed to freak the fuck out because it's going to snow enough to cover that garden gnome in the flower bed. On a Sunday.

Isn't it just a little bit . . . insulting?

Jackman slaps newspapers as well as newscasters. Unless a storm is toxic or truly epic, he suggests, "maybe the front page or lead segment could be about something newsworthy."

From where we sit, admiring a sun-brightened snowscape, severe weather alerts are news many people can use and noise anyone else can tune out.

As Metro Times reader Juan Perry comments Monday morning under Jackman's swipe: "When it's the third-biggest snow storm in recorded history I'd say it's news. How about you keep trying to be a real reporter rather than knocking down the work of others?"

Now that he's poked at overly dramatic TV news, we wonder what's ahead from Captain Obvious at Metro Times:

A post suggesting Mitch Albom is a formulaic writer?
Or that Roger Goodell is arrogant and out of touch?
One about politicians who exaggerate?
A claim that we're predatory vultures who siphon readers from larger publications?

http://deadlinedetroit.com/articles/114 ... NA6qWjF_Tp

Umm, D-Day? I think that' s the same article I posted that we've been responding to. Maybe a different header but same text and byline.

middle aged female
Hot Fudge Designated Driver
 
Posts: 7160
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:22 am

Re: Detroitnerd--Weeping For The World's Wisdom

Postby D-Day » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:08 am

middle aged female wrote:
D-Day wrote:
frank - up in grand blanc wrote:
D-Day wrote:
Shark wrote:
We're all supposed to freak the fuck out because it's going to snow enough to cover that garden gnome in the flower bed. On a Sunday.

Isn't it just a little bit . . . insulting?


Says the guy who drove his shitty car into the flood waters last year and had to walk home through the stinky water.


OK....how did I miss the screed about hom driving through the flood? In any event, I just re-read it and fund his little gem

I drove my battered and rusty Volkswagen Golf around the lake that had formed in the middle of our Ferndale parking lot and tried heading down Drayton. Big mistake: The water was very high, and I was out of my league here. I simply have zero experience driving in high water in anything that isn’t a Humvee.


God, I hope he's just embellishing and isn't ex-military. No way could anyone come out that stupid

My kid is a trained Humvee operator, and so I can assure you that dimmest of bulbs can, well, you get the idea...

So was I and you're right, it's not rocket science. And as far as military vehicles go, they're pretty fun to drive and pretty sturdy, too. I just thought it was an odd comparison for someone who was never in the military to make. Maybe not......but that doesn't make him any less of a pompous douchebag

It seems that Alan Stamm over at Deadline Detroit is no Dnerd fan either. This isn't the first time that world's most pretentious non-college graduate has been called out by him. Maybe WF pointed him here?
Yoo-Hoo, Metro Times: Ridiculing TV Snow Reports Is Being Captain ObviousAlan Stamm

Bulletin from Metro Times:

Watch the news and you'd think that the little flakes of snow were made of radioactive poison or something. . . . . It's snowmageddon! It's the snowpocalypse! We're going to be buried alive

That's how managing editor Michael Jackman reacts to the amped-up broadcast reflex we saw this weekend and surely will again before crocuses sprout.

A few hours into the storm that dumped nearly 17 inches at Metro Airport, he posted "A public service announcement about snow," as his blog headline says.

Every winter, the mainstream media crank up their fear machine and warn us that we're facing a great trial every time more than a few inches of snow fall. . . .

We're all supposed to freak the fuck out because it's going to snow enough to cover that garden gnome in the flower bed. On a Sunday.

Isn't it just a little bit . . . insulting?

Jackman slaps newspapers as well as newscasters. Unless a storm is toxic or truly epic, he suggests, "maybe the front page or lead segment could be about something newsworthy."

From where we sit, admiring a sun-brightened snowscape, severe weather alerts are news many people can use and noise anyone else can tune out.

As Metro Times reader Juan Perry comments Monday morning under Jackman's swipe: "When it's the third-biggest snow storm in recorded history I'd say it's news. How about you keep trying to be a real reporter rather than knocking down the work of others?"

Now that he's poked at overly dramatic TV news, we wonder what's ahead from Captain Obvious at Metro Times:

A post suggesting Mitch Albom is a formulaic writer?
Or that Roger Goodell is arrogant and out of touch?
One about politicians who exaggerate?
A claim that we're predatory vultures who siphon readers from larger publications?

http://deadlinedetroit.com/articles/114 ... NA6qWjF_Tp

Umm, D-Day? I think that' s the same article I posted that we've been responding to. Maybe a different header but same text and byline.


Oh, I thought we were responding to the screed straight from the MT (that really cracks me up because sometimes I think my MT has more brains than him --- but I digress). My bad. Moo, moo
Where the hell am I going? And what the hell am I doing in this handbasket?
User avatar
D-Day
Hot Fudge Sniper
 
Posts: 4267
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:19 pm
Location: Keeping Kentucky away from the rest of you

Re: Detroitnerd--Weeping For The World's Wisdom

Postby middle aged female » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:28 am

D-Day wrote:
middle aged female wrote:
D-Day wrote:
frank - up in grand blanc wrote:
D-Day wrote:
Shark wrote:
We're all supposed to freak the fuck out because it's going to snow enough to cover that garden gnome in the flower bed. On a Sunday.

Isn't it just a little bit . . . insulting?


Says the guy who drove his shitty car into the flood waters last year and had to walk home through the stinky water.


OK....how did I miss the screed about hom driving through the flood? In any event, I just re-read it and fund his little gem

I drove my battered and rusty Volkswagen Golf around the lake that had formed in the middle of our Ferndale parking lot and tried heading down Drayton. Big mistake: The water was very high, and I was out of my league here. I simply have zero experience driving in high water in anything that isn’t a Humvee.


God, I hope he's just embellishing and isn't ex-military. No way could anyone come out that stupid

My kid is a trained Humvee operator, and so I can assure you that dimmest of bulbs can, well, you get the idea...

So was I and you're right, it's not rocket science. And as far as military vehicles go, they're pretty fun to drive and pretty sturdy, too. I just thought it was an odd comparison for someone who was never in the military to make. Maybe not......but that doesn't make him any less of a pompous douchebag

It seems that Alan Stamm over at Deadline Detroit is no Dnerd fan either. This isn't the first time that world's most pretentious non-college graduate has been called out by him. Maybe WF pointed him here?
Yoo-Hoo, Metro Times: Ridiculing TV Snow Reports Is Being Captain ObviousAlan Stamm

Bulletin from Metro Times:

Watch the news and you'd think that the little flakes of snow were made of radioactive poison or something. . . . . It's snowmageddon! It's the snowpocalypse! We're going to be buried alive

That's how managing editor Michael Jackman reacts to the amped-up broadcast reflex we saw this weekend and surely will again before crocuses sprout.

A few hours into the storm that dumped nearly 17 inches at Metro Airport, he posted "A public service announcement about snow," as his blog headline says.

Every winter, the mainstream media crank up their fear machine and warn us that we're facing a great trial every time more than a few inches of snow fall. . . .

We're all supposed to freak the fuck out because it's going to snow enough to cover that garden gnome in the flower bed. On a Sunday.

Isn't it just a little bit . . . insulting?

Jackman slaps newspapers as well as newscasters. Unless a storm is toxic or truly epic, he suggests, "maybe the front page or lead segment could be about something newsworthy."

From where we sit, admiring a sun-brightened snowscape, severe weather alerts are news many people can use and noise anyone else can tune out.

As Metro Times reader Juan Perry comments Monday morning under Jackman's swipe: "When it's the third-biggest snow storm in recorded history I'd say it's news. How about you keep trying to be a real reporter rather than knocking down the work of others?"

Now that he's poked at overly dramatic TV news, we wonder what's ahead from Captain Obvious at Metro Times:

A post suggesting Mitch Albom is a formulaic writer?
Or that Roger Goodell is arrogant and out of touch?
One about politicians who exaggerate?
A claim that we're predatory vultures who siphon readers from larger publications?

http://deadlinedetroit.com/articles/114 ... NA6qWjF_Tp

Umm, D-Day? I think that' s the same article I posted that we've been responding to. Maybe a different header but same text and byline.


Oh, I thought we were responding to the screed straight from the MT (that really cracks me up because sometimes I think my MT has more brains than him --- but I digress). My bad. Moo, moo

I guess I could have tried to find the original, but I didn't want to expend that much energy and they there would be no head-slaps in it for Jackass.
And you're right, your MT has more smarts and common sense by a long shot

middle aged female
Hot Fudge Designated Driver
 
Posts: 7160
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:22 am

Re: Detroitnerd--Weeping For The World's Wisdom

Postby Toolbox » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:12 am

D-Day wrote:
Shark wrote:
We're all supposed to freak the fuck out because it's going to snow enough to cover that garden gnome in the flower bed. On a Sunday.

Isn't it just a little bit . . . insulting?


Says the guy who drove his shitty car into the flood waters last year and had to walk home through the stinky water.


OK....how did I miss the screed about hom driving through the flood? In any event, I just re-read it and fund his little gem

I drove my battered and rusty Volkswagen Golf around the lake that had formed in the middle of our Ferndale parking lot and tried heading down Drayton. Big mistake: The water was very high, and I was out of my league here. I simply have zero experience driving in high water in anything that isn’t a Humvee.


God, I hope he's just embellishing and isn't ex-military. No way could anyone come out that stupid


And alive. If he was in the military he should have been a candidate for being forcibly left on the wrong side of the line by his rackmates.
User avatar
Toolbox
Hot Fudge Regular
 
Posts: 908
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:18 am
Location: Lovin' it in the burbs

Re: Detroitnerd--Weeping For The World's Wisdom

Postby middle aged female » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:50 pm

Toolbox wrote:
D-Day wrote:
Shark wrote:
We're all supposed to freak the fuck out because it's going to snow enough to cover that garden gnome in the flower bed. On a Sunday.

Isn't it just a little bit . . . insulting?


Says the guy who drove his shitty car into the flood waters last year and had to walk home through the stinky water.


OK....how did I miss the screed about hom driving through the flood? In any event, I just re-read it and fund his little gem

I drove my battered and rusty Volkswagen Golf around the lake that had formed in the middle of our Ferndale parking lot and tried heading down Drayton. Big mistake: The water was very high, and I was out of my league here. I simply have zero experience driving in high water in anything that isn’t a Humvee.


God, I hope he's just embellishing and isn't ex-military. No way could anyone come out that stupid


And alive. If he was in the military he should have been a candidate for being forcibly left on the wrong side of the line by his rackmates.

Or he simply could have been a victim of friendly fire

middle aged female
Hot Fudge Designated Driver
 
Posts: 7160
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:22 am

Re: Detroitnerd--Weeping For The World's Wisdom

Postby D-Day » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:13 pm

middle aged female wrote:
Toolbox wrote:
D-Day wrote:
Shark wrote:
We're all supposed to freak the fuck out because it's going to snow enough to cover that garden gnome in the flower bed. On a Sunday.

Isn't it just a little bit . . . insulting?


Says the guy who drove his shitty car into the flood waters last year and had to walk home through the stinky water.


OK....how did I miss the screed about hom driving through the flood? In any event, I just re-read it and fund his little gem

I drove my battered and rusty Volkswagen Golf around the lake that had formed in the middle of our Ferndale parking lot and tried heading down Drayton. Big mistake: The water was very high, and I was out of my league here. I simply have zero experience driving in high water in anything that isn’t a Humvee.


God, I hope he's just embellishing and isn't ex-military. No way could anyone come out that stupid


And alive. If he was in the military he should have been a candidate for being forcibly left on the wrong side of the line by his rackmates.

Or he simply could have been a victim of friendly fire


I was thinking more along the lines of having the stupidity beat into him......for being stupid. Normal people learn from these kinds of things. But if you don't learn, I can also where they would just make you stupider than before
Where the hell am I going? And what the hell am I doing in this handbasket?
User avatar
D-Day
Hot Fudge Sniper
 
Posts: 4267
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:19 pm
Location: Keeping Kentucky away from the rest of you

Re: Detroitnerd--Weeping For The World's Wisdom

Postby Mad Max » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:47 pm

Taking on the New York literary establishment with Michael Jackman, celebrating Fathers Day with Jim Roll, and making life better for our most vulnerable neighbors with Keta Cowan… on episode 20 of The Saturday Six Pack

http://markmaynard.com/2015/06/taking-on-the-new-york-literary-world-with-michael-jackman-celebrating-fathers-day-with-jim-roll-and-making-life-better-for-our-most-vulnerable-neighbors-with-keta-cowan-on-episode-20-of-the-satu/
User avatar
Mad Max
Hot Fudge Regular
 
Posts: 474
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:14 am

Re: Detroitnerd--Weeping For The World's Wisdom

Postby guest » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:05 pm

Mad Max wrote:
Taking on the New York literary establishment with Michael Jackman, celebrating Fathers Day with Jim Roll, and making life better for our most vulnerable neighbors with Keta Cowan… on episode 20 of The Saturday Six Pack

http://markmaynard.com/2015/06/taking-on-the-new-york-literary-world-with-michael-jackman-celebrating-fathers-day-with-jim-roll-and-making-life-better-for-our-most-vulnerable-neighbors-with-keta-cowan-on-episode-20-of-the-satu/


Jackman, the longest serving member of the Detroit Metro Times editorial staff...
You need about six minutes of tenure to claim that title.

Jackman told us about how he was kicked out of the Army for refusing to get out of his pajamas and comply with orders. If it had happened during war time, he was told, he could have been shot.
Cross to Missed Opportunities and Calling Bullshit
User avatar
guest
Hot Fudge Poor Dentition
 
Posts: 6538
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:40 am
Location: the old windmill

Re: Detroitnerd--Weeping For The World's Wisdom

Postby The Beav » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:39 pm

http://www.metrotimes.com/Blogs/archives/2015/07/20/a-sermon-on-belle-isle-and-who-gets-to-enjoy-it

Pontificating again about how no people of color get to use Belle Isle again.

Awesome comment:

Chris Peters • a day ago

It's like you get paid to sit around and punch yourself in the nuts Jackman, you have fallen into the trying make a point for someone else who's point is pointless. Good job.


Cross to Spot On.
User avatar
The Beav
Hot Fudge Bundy
 
Posts: 12334
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:34 pm
Location: Reruns.

Re: Detroitnerd--Weeping For The World's Wisdom

Postby Mad Max » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:41 pm

An interesting piece on Quartz appeared yesterday called "The Brooklynization of Detroit is going to be terrible for Detroiters," clearly in the wake of the recent New York Times piece, a warning of sorts from people who've experienced the "boons" of gentrification as it happened out in Brooklyn. For those familiar the trajectories of Detroit and Brooklyn there are no real surprises here, but it's a good read for anybody curious about what happened here, and how gentrification played out in Brooklyn. Why read it?

• It's mercifully brief.

• It quotes Scott Martelle, whose Detroit: A Biography (out in paperback last year) is one of the best histories of what the fuck happened to Detroit over the last 70 years.

• It plainly lays out the main problems Detroit has faced with no buzzwords or lipstick.

• It describes how about 20 years of "gentrification" haven't lifted all boats for Brooklynites, but merely changed the contours of a society that's becoming more and more unequal.

• It actually asks a $1 million question: If the process of urban regeneration happens at the expense of others, what does the future hold?
http://www.metrotimes.com/Blogs/archives/2015/07/16/turning-detroit-into-brooklyn-will-be-terrible-for-detroiters


In response to
http://qz.com/453531/the-brooklynization-of-detroit-is-going-to-be-terrible-for-detroiters/
User avatar
Mad Max
Hot Fudge Regular
 
Posts: 474
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:14 am

Re: Detroitnerd--Weeping For The World's Wisdom

Postby Shark » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:55 pm

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote
January-25-16, 01:58 PM #27 Detroitnerd Detroitnerd is offline
Join Date
Mar 2009
Posts
7,653
Default

When this thing was going up, I predicted that the station wouldn't offer proper shielding from the snow, wind, and rain, and that it was improper to design a station with the canopy roof like that.

Oh, how I was criticized:

It's not that you're being unfair. It's that you hate anything that you are unfamiliar with. You're not open to new things. There are always the people who resist change, even if it is for the better. You bitch and moan about everything to the point that you come across as a miserable human being.

How about instead of whining and bitching about every possible little thing that could go wrong with this thing, you give it a chance. Let them finish the work. Let people start using it. Hell, go ahead and use it yourself. Within time, it will become familiar to you, and you'll wonder why you even cried over it in the first place.


So, um, who's crying about the quality of it now? The station's longtime USERS? And things are so bad they're considering downgrading what the station is named for? Pouring millions more into "fixing" this thing?

OK. I'll just note Detroitnerd: 1; RPTC Boosters: 0.

As you were.
Hmmmm....maybe I should be a large map of metro Detroit for on my wall, so I better know the relationship of my city and the suburbs. - Supersport
User avatar
Shark
Hot Fudge Regular
 
Posts: 4164
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:16 pm
Location: Not Detroit, MI

Re: Detroitnerd--Weeping For The World's Wisdom

Postby The Suburban Avenger » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:49 pm

What, pray tell, is wrong with the transit center?
My hand to God, she's gonna be at Carnegie Hall. But you - I'll let you have her now at the old price, OK? Which is, which is anything you wanna give me. Anything at all.

The Suburban Avenger
HFD Widely Published Freelance Writer
 
Posts: 6531
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:51 pm
Location: About $8.25 in tolls from Chicago.

Re: Detroitnerd--Weeping For The World's Wisdom

Postby Shark » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:55 pm

The Suburban Avenger wrote:What, pray tell, is wrong with the transit center?


Too many bums, not enough toilets. Some broken machines and not enough places to plug in your iPhone.
Hmmmm....maybe I should be a large map of metro Detroit for on my wall, so I better know the relationship of my city and the suburbs. - Supersport
User avatar
Shark
Hot Fudge Regular
 
Posts: 4164
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:16 pm
Location: Not Detroit, MI

Re: Detroitnerd--Weeping For The World's Wisdom

Postby The Suburban Avenger » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:12 pm

Shark wrote:
The Suburban Avenger wrote:What, pray tell, is wrong with the transit center?


Too many bums, not enough toilets. Some broken machines and not enough places to plug in your iPhone.


OK. I'm sure the second one was intended to keep the first problem away.
Apparently people bitching about the machines never used a Detroit parking meter.
I can kind of see No. 4. That's a common complaint pretty much anywhere in the country.
My hand to God, she's gonna be at Carnegie Hall. But you - I'll let you have her now at the old price, OK? Which is, which is anything you wanna give me. Anything at all.

The Suburban Avenger
HFD Widely Published Freelance Writer
 
Posts: 6531
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:51 pm
Location: About $8.25 in tolls from Chicago.

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 6 guests

cron